Friday, August 14, 2009

And Now a Word From our Sponsor ...

Just a quick note to readers: I have added ads to the blog; I don't think this will affect the reading experience and might enrich me a little at the same time (a very little, I suspect). I also tried playing with the color scheme a little, but for the most part figured: ah, what the hell, there's a reason why everything has been printed black text on white paper since time immemorial. Best not to get too fancy.

Coming up: Sometime in the next week, I'm hoping to do an entry on the efficient markets hypothesis. It's long been a favorite of mine and has come under attack during this latest bubble. However I think that the perceived shortcomings of the theory largely go away, if you approach it the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment